Notice: Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, this facility requires their Liability Waiver to be completed "online" PRIOR to entering the building. Click the link below to access the waiver.....
Hint: After clicking the link below…Look for the Blue “Safety Video & Range Liability Waiver” Button on the next page…..
BASIC RANGE RULES SPECIFIC TO NARDIS GUN CLUB
- Guests are allowed to bring their own ammo.
- Steel or aluminum cased ammunition, or steel core, steel jacketed, copper coated steel jacketed or armor piercing projectiles are not allowed. Please note, you will be charged $25 if you are caught using prohibited ammunition.
- We do not allow the use of tracers, frangible rounds, or black powder.
- We do allow quality reloads, but excessively smoky reloads will not be allowed.
- We require ALL rifles and shotguns to have some sort of sights or optics on them.
- We do NOT allow pistol grip shotguns, Shockwave type shotguns, or shotguns/rifles that cannot be shouldered and aimed.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use the range unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Shooters between 18 and 21 may shoot and rent long guns as well as purchase long gun ammunition.
- Shooters 21 years of age or above may bring their own handguns and ammunition, rent handguns and purchase handgun ammunition.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the range.
- We do allow you to bring as many firearms as you like and do not charge extra for this. Please bring firearms into the store/range in a case or with the action locked open.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES ALWAYS TO BE FOLLOWED AT NARDIS GUN CLUB
- All firearms are considered loaded at all times.
- Always know your target and what is behind it.
- Always keep your trigger finger off the trigger until ready to shoot, and outside the trigger guard until ready to fire.
- Always point firearms in a safe direction (downrange) until on target and ready to fire.
- NEVER handle firearms behind the firing line. Loading and unloading of firearms is to be done on the firing line only!
Nardis Indoor Range Locations:
4818 Interstate 10 East, 78219 (near W.W. White and IH10)
4215 W Loop 1604 N, 78253 (near Alamo Ranch Pkwy and 1604)