Are you ready to start your business as a Firearms Instructor OR take your current business to the next level? The USCCA Instructor Certification is the ONLY Instructor Certification you will need. Are you ready to provide your students with the BEST course material and training available?
The USCCA provides their instructors with everything they need to teach these courses including industry leading Powerpoints and class materials. They did all the work putting these classes together for you, all you have to do is teach.
USCCA Certified Instructors are certified to teach:
- Concealed Carry
- Home Defense
- Basic Defensive Handgun
USCCA Instructors are also authorized to teach:
- Countering The Mass Shooter Threat
- Emergency First Aid Fundamentals
To teach these additional courses you simply purchase the toolkit for these courses and complete the eLearning module that’s included as part of the toolkit. (no additional instructor certifications needed). These toolkits include the power points and materials needed to teach these courses. All course materials are put together by industry experts.
USCCA instructors are certified to teach concealed carry classes in many States. In States that certify their own instructors, the USCCA certification may meet the prerequisite requirement of that State. (see States below).
Benefits Of Being A USCCA Certified Instructor
On top of meeting the prerequisite requirement to become a Texas license to carry instructor, you will also get all the benefits below. It’s everything you need to start your firearms instructor business.
- You will be able to teach concealed carry permit classes in many States.
- You will have access to list all your classes on the USCCA website that includes student registration.
- You will be able to advertise yourself and your classes under the USCCA brand.
- You will be a Nationally certified firearms instructor.
- Your name and classes will be advertised on the USCCA website.
- Your classes will be referred to those in search of a class near you by the USCCA Member Services team.
- Able to provide your students with a official USCCA certificate of training.
- You will be able to teach concealed handgun license classes.
- You will be able to teach multiple USCCA courses.
- Earn 45% commission on any students of yours that you refer to join the USCCA.
- Get premium discounts on bulk textbook purchases.
- You will have unrestricted access to the USCCA Instructor Portal to list your classes and access materials.
- You will be qualified to apply to become a USCCA Training Counselor and certify others to be instructors.
Instructor Course Registration
Click on a course date on the bottom of this page and register for our USCCA certified instructors course.
Make sure you finish the Step 2 eLearning at least a week before your class date.
The cost for the in person certification course is $347. You will pay this in person when you come to our class. We take cash and credit/debit cards (no checks).
Our in person USCCA instructor course covers the following topics.
- Course Introduction and FAQs
- Instructor Mistakes
- Teaching Best Practices
- Managing a Safe Live Fire Range
- Live Fire Exercises
- Presenting the Student Multimedia
- Marketing Your Business
- Final Test and Review
Purchase the USCCA online eLearning module and instructor tool kit from the USCCA.
The USCCA instructor toolkit contains your state of the art Powerpoints, class materials and instructor gear.
You must complete the USCCA online eLearning module at least one week before the in person course date.
When purchasing, tell them you are taking the USCCA instructor course with Steve Maduro, instructor #1918042.
The total cost for the online eLearning module and the instructor toolkit is $250 paid directly to the USCCA when you call to order.
Call 1-877-577-4800 to purchase your eLearning module and to order your USCCA certified instructor toolkit from USCCA. You will receive your instructor toolkit after completing our in person course.
USCCA Certified Instructors are certified to teach concealed carry classes in 23 States:
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
The USCCA is working with many other states to meet their legal requirements.