This 2-hour class is geared for novice shooters to get a brief exposure to the shooting sports using five of our rental handguns. Click Here for more details.
1. .22 Rimfire Single Action Revolver (Heritage) with 6″ barrel and 10 rounds of .22 LR ammo
2. .380 Semi-Automatic Pocket Pistol and 10 rounds of .380 ammo
3. .38 Special Double Action Smith & Wesson Airweight 637, Revolver with 10 rounds of .38 ammo
4. .380 Semi-Automatic Pistol (Bersa Thunder) with 10 rounds of .380 ammo
5. 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol (Ruger P89) with 4.5″ barrel and 10 rounds of 9mm ammo
* Use of Eye and Ear Protection
* Targets appropriate for training/practice purposes
* Instructor’s loading and set up of handguns so coaching is focused primary on students simply safely firing their first shots
Eye and ear protection are available at no extra charge if students do not have their own. If planning to shoot a semi-automatic pistol, no sandals, halter tops or other clothing that can readily catch hot brass. A baseball cap and long sleeve shirt are recommended.
There are no reviews yet.