Church Security Analysis
Free Basic Church Security Analysis. We understand that making our houses of worship safer requires a whole church approach.
Even if your place of worship has a formal security team, they may be more involved
with threat analysis and response than with assessing and evaluating the facility,
programs and processes. You can use our analysis to supplement their work. Or, if you are part of a security team, our analysis can add to your material procedures, and your efforts. Contact Us.
Go To Our Training Page….
We guarantee a Relaxed Environment
Alamo City Self Defense is
What else we offer
- Firearm Basics
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
- Gear, and
- Basic and Advanced Skills.
The outdoor range portion is held at Cedar Ridge Gun Range.
The following states recognize our “signed” USCCA certificates which satisfy the training requirement for that State’s Concealed Carry Permit. The list include: Florida, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
The DPS “Certificate of Training” LTC-100 contains two distinct sections. The “Classroom Training” and the “Proficiency Demonstration”. Both can be completed by the same certified CHL instructor – or they can be performed by separate instructors. Click here for more details.
The United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) Home Defense Course is a 2.5 hour course. Prior firearms experience if preferable, but not required. This course covers much of the same fundamentals that are taught in the USCCA Basic Handgun Course, plus:
- Developing a personal and home protection plan
- Home security
- Fundamentals of home defense with handguns, shotguns and rifles
- Defensive shooting fundamentals
- Why conflict avoidance is so important
- The legal use of force
- Violent encounters and their aftermath
- Range Fee
- The USCCA Concealed Carry and Home Defense Course Manual (a $27.95 value) This 245-page book is packed with great information and high quality illustrations. It will reinforce and remind you what you learned in this course, plus provide much more information to educate you and better prepare you for more advanced training.
This is a 1-on-1 or 1-on-2 shooting (and/or cleaning) session with an instructor. Shooting Skills Tuneups are intended primarily for those who have already taken a course from ACSD and want to improve on their accuracy and/or speed with their chosen handgun. It may also be applicable for those who may need more practice/coaching before another attempt at the LTC “demonstration of proficiency”.