Registration is ALWAYS required to RESERVE a seat unless otherwise noted
- Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to the scheduled class start time may choose between a full refund or a transfer of the class fee to a future scheduled class within one calendar year at no cost pending availability.
*NO REFUNDS on Online Courses
*CLASSES MAY GET CANCELLED UP TO 7 DAYS BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE TO DUE TO ENROLLMENT MINIMUM NOT BEING MET AND/OR SEVERE WEATHER. IF YOU ARE FLYING IN, BOOK A REFUNDABLE FLIGHT! ALAMO CITY SELF DEFENSE WILL NOT COVER COST OF LOST FLIGHT/HOTELS.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the scheduled class start time may transfer the class fee to a future scheduled class within 90 days at no cost pending availability but will not be eligible for a refund.
- Any no show with no call will result in no refund.
- Any no show with no call will result in a $50 reschedule fee to cover admin costs and prepaid range fees. The rescheduled Class must be attended within 30 days of the missed class.
- Rescheduling is subject to availability.
*48 HOURS NOTICE is REQUIRED to reschedule WITHOUT $25 ADMIN fee. (any rescheduling within 48 hours will incur a $25 admin fee)
- All class fees collected where the class was not attended by the payee will be forfeited after 90 days of the originally scheduled class.
- In cases where the class has been attended, there will be no refunds
*There will be a $25 admin fee for the second and all subsequent class reschedule Example: 1st reschedule (no cost, unless no show no call which will require $50 admin fee), 2nd reschedule is ($25 admin fee), 3rd and beyond requires the student to re-register for the class.
Weather cancellations, where the outdoor ranges are closed will be rescheduled according to earliest available date at no penalty to student – THere are NO REFUNDS due to weather cancellations